Cool Jellybeans!’s mission is to shape Generation Alpha into masters of technology.
• Digital citizenship
• Technological citizenship
• Exercising privacy and tech security practices
• Having a healthy relationship with technology
Using technology appropriately, safely, and in healthier ways is an important part of mastery. These are crucial points that are often considered. We also believe that there is an additional skill that is not often emphasized:
• Creating and inventing technology in lean intra-/entrepreneurial and
Our Approach to Support
Early STEAMIE Learning
• To promote the wholeness of the child by focusing on the whole of the child
As important as STEAMIE is, it will take a backseat in a child’s life if their basic needs aren’t met (e.g. going hungry or doesn’t feel safe).
Kids innately have STEAMIE abilities or powers. We don’t ‘empower’ kids with STEAMIE because we can’t give them what they already have. Instead, we draw out their super powers.